Foursquare Chaplains International (FCI) is our branch that actively supports our brave men and women who risk it all to serve others.
Who are Foursquare chaplains?
You’ll find them in jails, but they’ve committed no crime. They’re at racetracks, but not to place bets. They’re in hospitals but are not ill. They are Foursquare chaplains, and they are serving God outside the walls of church facilities, taking Jesus straight to those who might not even know how much they need Him. Learn more about these men and women, and what it takes to join them on the front lines of service.
The vision, mission + values of Foursquare Chaplains International
The chaplain’s mission is to be the presence of Christ in the midst of life’s crises, living the Foursquare Gospel in secular environments, and sacrificially helping those in need to find wholeness, hope and healing.
The Vision of Foursquare Chaplains International is to see a well-trained and resourced corps of chaplains serving in areas of their “community,” typically beyond the reach of the local church.
- Love: Passionately loving God and people, Mark 12:30-31
- Loyalty: Living respectfully in relationship to the Lord, to the ministry, to one another and to The Foursquare Church, 1 Kings 8:61
- Learning: Embracing lifelong opportunities to grow in our spiritual gifts and innate talents (being lifelong learners), Prov. 1:5, 1 Cor. 14:12
- Leadership: Serving with the same attitude modeled by Jesus, who has called us to be servant-leaders with Him, Phil. 2:5-11
- Respect: Showing respect for one another and the uniqueness of each ministry discipline, Rom. 12:3