Website Wellhouse Church
Wellhouse Church is family. We are a kingdom-minded body of believers who run wholeheartedly after Jesus and live in the presence of the Holy Spirit. Inside our walls, you will find humble hearts and the grace of our Father. Although located in Sisters, Oregon- a mosaic of people have found home here from all over Central Oregon and beyond.
The Youth Director at Wellhouse Church is responsible for 6th through 12th grade. They will adhere to theology and values in harmony with both Wellhouse + Foursquare’s mission and vision as well as Statements of Belief. They will have a clear, observable commitment to Jesus Christ and will be relational with a pastoral heart. As with all positions at Wellhouse, they will have a submissive heart to the vision and leadership of the pastoral leaders. In addition, they will be able to work in concert with the gifts and talents of other staff members and maintain a strong family mentality.
- Hold youth group and prepare/plan accordingly.
- Review and study lesson plans for each age group weekly.
- Respond to all emails and calls (same business day, by sundown rule).
- Create and maintain a safe, clean, fun environment for kids, families and volunteers.
- Keep check-in areas prepped and organized.
- Promote and resource kids/families in leading their homes during the week.
- Team development and leadership
- Recruit, resource and care for team members
- Encourage, challenge and counsel team members in their relationship with Jesus and Wellhouse DNA
- Create a monthly serving schedule
- Develop youth discipleship track
- Host and plan youth events + camps throughout the year that fit with Wellhouse DNA
- Staff meetings
- Tuesday/Thursday a.m. worship + prayer
- Sunday morning pastoral presence
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com