Being changed to bring change through Jesus to our community
Mission/Vision/Values: Our mission is to be changed to bring change through Jesus to our community. Our vision is to look up, lean in and launch out. Our values are to reflect God’s image, to pursue an empowered lifestyle and to be a family on mission.
Reports to: Executive Pastor Grace Campbell
Primary Responsibilities: Responsible for all aspects of a vibrant ministry for students and their parents. This includes connecting and equipping parents, volunteers and the broader church community to participate in developing our students spiritually, emotionally and holistically as it aligns with the Gospel. We are looking for a leader ready to step into a significant leadership role in a church dedicated to reaching the next generation.
Qualities for the person in this role include:
- Pastoral heart, mature in their relationship with Jesus whose beliefs align with The Foursquare Church doctrine.
- Passionate, experienced, trained and knowledgeable about student and family interpersonal dynamics.
- Leadership, communication and organizational skills
- Ability to adapt their approach to maintain effectiveness in response to factors such as church growth, change in culture, etc.
Expectations for the person in this role include:
- Casting, communicating and embodying the ministry’s vision.
- Provide high quality, energetic programing for students from sixth grade through college age.
- Recruit, train and equip volunteers.
- Encourage and equip parents to be the primary spiritual leader in their student’s lives.
- Develop connection points for families in and through our community.
- Develop an effective onboarding process for new families.
- Support/lead church related missional opportunities and special events that are relevant to students.
- Maintain a safe and secure environment for students and families with an understanding of best practices and reporting requirements.
- Manage the budget for youth ministry
- Provide support to the children’s ministries.
- Serve in other capacities as directed by the lead pastors.
Other Important Details:
- This is a full-time position that requires active participation on Sundays with some flexibility in schedule for the remainder of the week.
- Salary is a base of $35,000 plus benefits for this position and will be discussed during the interview and hiring process. Salary could exceed the base impacted by the candidate’s experience, abilities, and leadership capacity.
- There will be consideration given for relocating expenses if needed.
Email Pastor Bill Campbell if you are interested.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org