Website G4 - Gillette Foursquare Church
G4 Church (Gillette Foursquare Church) in Gillette, Wyo., is seeking a full-time associate pastor. The associate pastor will report to the senior pastor for spiritual and ministry guidance and will provide supportive leadership to accomplish mission in the areas of pastoral care, leadership development and overall spiritual health of the congregation, and also oversee administrative and organizational functions of G4.
a. Preach in the absence and at the request of the senior pastor.
b. Offer pastoral care and pastoral counseling via phone calls, office appointments, home meetings and hospital visits.
c. Lead various Bible studies and church gatherings.
d. Initiate new ministries as need arises.
a. Execute the mission and vision established by the senior pastor and staff.
b. Lead weekly staff meetings in the absence of the senior pastor.
c. Oversee office operations when the senior pastor is absent.
d. Meet regularly with the various team leaders for the purpose of discipleship and team development.
e. Oversee property and grounds in conjunction with groundskeepers.
f. Ensure weekend services run smoothly and all teams are equipped and functioning as they should.
g. Be a liaison between the church and other community organizations, people, and resources.
h. Assist the senior pastor in event planning and execution.
- Staff dynamics
a. Work in concert with the gifts and talents of other pastoral staff members and maintain a strong teamwork mentality.
b. Attend all weekly staff meetings as well as any other regular scheduled meetings.
c. Perform other duties as assigned by the senior pastor
Qualifications and Aptitudes:
- Biblical Institute certificate or greater.
- Five years of ministry experience.
- Theology and values in harmony with Foursquare’s mission and values as well as statements of belief at
- Licensed/ordained by the International Church of the Foursquare Gospel.
- Clear, observable commitment to Jesus Christ.
- A relational and pastoral heart.
- A submissive heart to the vision and leadership of the senior pastor.
- Good written and verbal communication skills and conflict-management skills.
- A proven ability to work effectively with people regardless of gender, ethnicity, and other diverse backgrounds.
- Maintain a pleasant and personable attitude with all staff, congregation members, and community members.
- Model a healthy balance between God, self, family, and ministry.
- The associate pastor is expected to work posted office hours, Sunday mornings and be present at other church functions and meetings.
- Working from home or on off-days instead of scheduled workdays should be communicated with the Senior Pastor.
- The salary for this position will begin at $55,000 per year depending on experience.
- Insurance benefits are available.
- Paid vacation will be 12 days per year.
- All vacation time must be approved by the senior pastor with at least two weeks’ notice.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org