Andy Butcher is a freelance writer living in Santa Rosa Beach, Fla.
Who it's for
Pastors, church leaders, those who missed Connection 2015
- Price: $159
- Publisher: The Foursquare Church
- Format: Experience Kit with video and audio recordings, worship CDs and other resources
How to get it
The end of Foursquare Connection 2015 in Anaheim, Calif., is really just the beginning—when all that God imparts is taken back home to be lived out in our local churches.
To help ensure that happens in the days ahead, we have captured the key messages and moments from Connection 2015, themed “Sent,” so that they can be experienced again and shared with others.
Through our special resource library, attendees can revisit highlights of their time at Connection, for further reflection, while those who were unable to attend in person will get to “be there” on their own schedules, to be part of it all.
The Foursquare Connection 2015 Experience Kit is ideal for personal and congregational encouragement, small group study, church staff development and volunteer training. The kit provides a rich collection of materials for you to watch, read, listen to and enjoy. It includes:
- Challenge: Video and audio recordings of all the main sessions, including keynote messages from speakers such as Tammy Dunahoo, Jerry Dirmann and Misael Argeñal Rodríguez. (Bob Goff’s teachings are not included due to licensing restrictions.)
- Inspiration: The Foursquare Story Video Collection brings together all the dynamic video reports of ministry innovation from around the Foursquare world.
- Worship: A three-pack CD collection from Foursquare Connection 2015’s worship leaders: Eric Diaz (Spanish), Chris Diaz (English) and Mearah Allmond (English).
- Teaching: Audio recordings of all the Connection Studios, this year’s workshops.
- More Resources: Powerful books from main speakers, such as Miles McPherson’s God in the Mirror and Bob Goff’s Love Does.
- Heritage: The limited edition “Sent” postcard pack, featuring historical images of people, places and events central to Foursquare’s history.
All of these materials are delivered to you in a reusable Foursquare tote bag for just $159—that’s less than half the full $350 retail value.
Order your Foursquare Connection 2015 Experience Kit today to ensure neither you nor your church miss out on the message of “Sent.”