Website Westside Church
The student ministries worship coordinator at Westside Church (Bend Foursquare Church) is responsible for facilitating the worship experience for our student services and mentoring/developing students in their musical gifts. This role requires Sunday hours as part of the regular job duties in addition to weekend/evening hours as determined by student gathering times. This is a temporary position available beginning in September 2022 and ending the last week in December 2022, with possibility of extension/permanent hire.
Responsibilities + Tasks:
50% – Coordination/leading of student worship services
- Facilitate the worship experience for all student gatherings.
- Coordinate all worship teams for gatherings including sound and production volunteers.
- Schedule worship teams and sound engineer for all necessary services via Planning Center.
35% – Student musician mentorship
- Raise up student musicians through a combination of teaching, demonstration and creation of opportunities for participation on worship teams.
- Research and introduce new, relevant and theologically sound songs to the students.
- Read, listen, watch, research, resource and equip yourself to lead and serve others well.
15% – Administrative
- Participate in staff connect, first Wednesdays staff worship/prayer and other staff functions as requested.
- Answer all email and phone calls in a timely manner.
- Maintain up-to-date calendar and general communication with staff.
- Immediate supervisor: worship pastor
- Supervisory responsibilities for: worship/production/sound volunteers
- Ability to demonstrate proficiency on a minimum of one instrument.
- Ability to demonstrate vocal skill.
- Previous experience leading worship.
- Previous experience building teams.
- Paid sick leave
- Free childcare for staff children, ages birth through pre-K, on Mondays, Tuesdays + Wednesdays
- 100% employer paid employee assistance program offering three counseling sessions per calendar year for employee and dependents
- Continuing education opportunities
Starting Pay Rate Range: $20/hour
Schedule: Sunday, Monday + Wednesday, and specific work hours based upon gathering schedule
Initial consideration is based solely on the qualifications and information provided on your resume and application materials so please be sure to include the most accurate information.
To see the full job description and to apply, click here.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com