Website The Well (Artesia Foursquare Church)
Discover, encounter + display the love of Jesus.
The Well (Artesia Foursquare Church) in Artesia, Calif., is seeking a part-time facilities coordinator. This role is responsible for providing general maintenance on the properties owned by The Well. This includes basic electrical, plumbing, painting, carpentry, and other technical areas. Properties include the church campus, counseling center and parsonages.
- Perform general maintenance and repairs which may include, but are not limited to, the following: painting, cleaning, caulking, plumbing and organizing.
- Receive facility requests through basecamp and complete tasks in a timely manner.
- Inspect, maintain and improve the facilities of all church-owned properties.
- Report the need for major repairs to supervisory team leader.
- Change AC filters on a rotating schedule.
- Keep inventory of all tools.
- Communicate with contractors as needed.
- Respond in a timely manner to emergency repairs.
- Assist with seasonal maintenance that may include renovations of campus setup.
- Set up and tear down for Sundays, which includes, but is not limited to, putting out the signs at the parking lot, tables and umbrellas in courtyard and sanctuary and tables in front of the sanctuary.
- Set up and tear down for facility needs throughout the week as requested.
- Set up and tear down for special events as needed.
- Lock up at the end of the day and set the alarm.
- Set up and tear down for renting organizations as needed.
- Participate in team reading and leadership development.
- Embody the mission of The Well by example, conduct and communication.
- Fulfilling other duties and projects as assigned by the supervisory team leader.
Required Experience and Abilities:
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- A high school diploma or equivalent level of facilities/maintenance experience is required .
- Demonstrate humility and a growth mindset with an attitude of servant-leadership.
- Adhere to Church Core Values, Minister Code of Ethics, Team Culture Values and Employee Handbook.
- Basic understanding of building systems, operations and maintenance.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, clear communication.
- Organized self-starter with a positive attitude.
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize, multitask, create timelines and meet deadlines; attention to detail.
- Adaptable and able to learn quickly.
- Experience in Office 365.
Applicant must have the ability to:
- Sit and stand for extended periods of time.
- Exhibit manual dexterity of fingers, hands and wrists.
- See and read a computer screen and printed material with or without vision aids.
- Hear and understand speech at normal levels and on the phone.
- Understand and follow oral and written instructions.
- Lift up to 25 lbs.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com