Website Living Water
Guiding you to the life you were made for.
The mission of Living Water (Olympia Foursquare Church) in Olympia, Wash., is to be a church that makes disciples who make disciples. We are Christ followers who grow deeper in the faith and walk with God through transformation in authentic and connected relationships. Living Water is seeking a technical director who will work with our Creative Arts team and support our ministries.
- A born-again believer, having made a personal profession of faith in, and surrender to, Jesus Christ as Lord.
- A vital and growing relationship with Jesus Christ through regular prayer and study of the Word while also modeling a biblical pattern of life and leadership that demonstrates a love for God and His people.
- Minimum three years of experience in tech ministry or live production.
- Strong ability to recruit, lead, train and manage teams of volunteers and staff.
- An effective communicator, both verbal and written.
- Advanced knowledge of audio, video and lighting systems and their operation.
- Proficient in Planning Center Online software.
- Recruit, train, schedule and care for production and technical volunteers and staff.
- Ensure elements including ProPresenter, lighting, and platform are prepared to support all gatherings.
- Serve as needed in technical roles for Sundays and other regular gatherings.
- Assist with planning, researching and quoting AVL equipment for special events and conferences.
- Assist with setup and tear down for special events and conferences.
- Manage Technical departmental annual budget.
- Develop and follow a maintenance and replacement plan for all lighting, audio and video equipment.
- Oversee and maintain all tech storage areas.
- Other duties as assigned.
Reports to: Chief of staff
For questions or to apply, please contact Ronnie Roberts.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org