Website Harvest Church
Harvest Church (Laramie Foursquare Church) in Laramie, Wyo., is seeking a part-time audio/visual technician.
Compensation is $500 per month.
- Serve as the Sound Team Leader to ensure a good sound mix for Sunday Services.
- Provide a quality livestream overseeing areas including visual and audio elements for the channels on which broadcast is to be shown (i.e. Facebook, YouTube, etc.).
- Develop the sound team in the following areas
1. Provide and/or connect team with requested support.
2. Define roles and responsibilities of team members.
3. Develop an annual budget and utilize it.
4. Develop team procedures.
5. Maintain an equipment inventory.
6. Assist in developing any stage, sound or other media project overhauls.
7. Seek out, identify and on-board new volunteers for the sound team.
8. Work cooperatively with other ministries including media, video and worship teams.
9. Oversee the sound team scheduling and ensure a team member is on board each week (filling in as a sub as needed).
- Serve as a church tech point of contact (for sound, media and video needs).
- Approximately 6-8 hours each week (Thurs. evening rehearsals 6:15-8:00 p.m., Sunday morning services 8:00 a.m.-noon).
- Time may be requested to serve in a manner similar to Sunday services for special events or holidays.
- Other occasional time requirements might include team meetings or church-wide volunteer meetings.
For more information or to apply, contact Pastor Bobby (firstname.lastname@example.org, 307.399.6373).
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com