Website City Center Church
City Center Church (Redmond Foursquare Church) is seeking a part- or full-time worship pastor. The role of the worship leader is to provide leadership, direction and growth to the worship department. This role requires a firm grasp of the vision, culture and mission of City Center Church and the ability to work with a team. The worship leader works closely with and is directly
accountable to the senior pastor. The worship leader will be responsible for the following:
- Direction of the worship department
• Implement the City Center Church (CCC) philosophy of worship that is consistent with the mission,
vision and values of CCC, reflects its cultural DNA and is effective in leading the congregation into authentic worship.
• Define yearly goals, and create a plan to achieve them.
• Lead a team to create, coordinate and plan all worship events at CCC including Sunday services, special events and other ministry needs.
• Maintain and improve all equipment and instruments in the worship department.
- Worship leadership
• Recruit teams of volunteers to execute quality worship, slides, sound and lighting.
• Provide extensive communication, training and appreciation to the worship ministry team.
• Provide opportunity and training for growth in musicianship and performance.
• Work with staff members to ensure that all worship events and services are supported and executed to the standards of CCC.
- Worship services
• Attend preaching team planning meeting to gain vision and focus for weekend services.
• Execute weekend services that will include connection to preaching themes, music specials and current worship songs.
• Assist in planning, implementing and leading worship for special events outside of Sunday services.
• Maintain and improve the environment of the sanctuary worship experience through care and upgrades to the sound and lighting equipment.
• Use and maintain planning center to support, resource, schedule and communicate with teams.
• Provide schedules and information for volunteers a minimum of four weeks in advance.
• Maintain flexible working office hours as determined by the needs of the ministry and discussed with Associate Pastor.
• Be an active staff member in events, meetings and pastoral care opportunities at CCC.
• As a CCC pastor, be involved in pastoral duties as needed.
This position could be full time with additional pastoral duties, dependent on the education and experience of the applicant.
Education required: bachelor’s degree
Part-time pay range is $1,500-$2,000. Full-time position pay range is $3,000-$4,000.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com