Website B4 Church
At B4 Church, we are people who live on the foundation that grace changes everything and are wholly invested in living lives that are for the city.
The objective as the Kids Ministry Elementary Coordinator:
Partner with Elementary Lead by overseeing the preparation of lessons, scheduling of volunteers, and empowering leaders and families to engage elementary-aged kids, while creatively seeking out opportunities to prioritize the B4 Mission: Behold, Belong, Be, and Beyond
1. Support and administer a range of care, teaching, evangelism, fellowship, discipleship, and service opportunities for kids ministry groups/events.
2. Continually care for, equip, develop and release volunteers into growing leadership positions in the various kids ministry groups.
3. Study to stay current on the growing body of information, needs, methods and resources available for your role.
4. Maintain prudent use of assets/supplies under supervisory approval using accurate budgeting, and proper/consistent use of finance systems.
5. Partner with Elementary Lead to perform ongoing assessment of programs and procedures to determine effectiveness; make recommendations to refine and adjust accordingly.
6. Assist Elementary Lead and Communications Lead to ensure church is informed of announcements and celebrations (print and digital) while aligning with the vision and voice of B4.
7. Inform Elementary Lead of ministry’s unique needs. Work cross-departmentally to educate and partner with other ministries.
8. Take part in the routine staff responsibilities of care for families, event leadership, serving at all major services, etc.
9. Support the identified needs for the scope/scale of volunteer partnership for K-5th Grade. Assist in the support/training of new volunteers through ongoing, effective orientation and placement. Keep them informed of and connected to the church’s mission. Follow Volunteer Application Process; update PCO.
10. Perform other duties as assigned by supervisor, director, and/or executive team.
Experience Needed: Education, certifications or licenses from training beyond high school and minimally 1-2 years training. 1-3 years job relevant experience. Experience working in a computerized office with word processing, database, spreadsheet, and web skills sufficient to prepare correspondence, reports, materials, etc., with speed and accuracy. Willingness and aptitude to learn and use specialized computer programs & applications. Strong interpersonal skills required with sensitivity to faith and beliefs in contact with employees, volunteers and congregants.
$19-20.50 per hour
Required Schedule: While church business hours are Monday-Thursday, 8:30am-5:00pm, this position requires flexibility in work schedule and location to perform duties required in a large, active church with people of all ages. For team collaboration, you are required to be on campus for staff chapel, team meetings, and for weekend service responsibilities.
Other Notes: This is a part-time, non-exempt position. All overtime must be pre-approved. No direct supervision of other employees is required. Reports to Elementary Lead.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com