Foursquare Insurance Services
Being involved in ministry isn’t without its risks. That’s why we have a department dedicated to providing your church with insurance and risk management.
Our mission is to provide insurance, risk management and risk control services for churches, schools, daycare centers, colleges, institutes, districts and camps of The Foursquare Church. In addition to providing insurance, the Foursquare Insurance Services Department provides bonds, construction and surety, as well as helps you know what to do if your location is sued or served notice of litigation.
Now, let’s get you connected with what you need.
Summary of Insurance Coverage
Download this year’s Insurance Policy Information Notebook.
What kind of insurance coverage does Foursquare provide?
The Foursquare Insurance Services Department is pleased to provide Foursquare organizations, including churches, camps, schools and districts, with the coverage listed below.
- Property/Contents Insurance is provided for participating organizations to pay for the repair or replacement of church-owned buildings and contents that have been damaged or destroyed as the result of the occurrence of a covered peril.
If you are considering a construction project, please go to this link to view our Course of Construction Information Packet (PDF, 2.2 MB).
- Commercial Vehicle Insurance is provided for Foursquare-owned vehicles only. In order to participate in the Commercial Vehicle Insurance program the organization must be a participant in the Property Insurance Program, and the vehicle must be registered in the legal name of the organization. The vehicle cannot be used for any commercial purpose, and 15-passenger vans are excluded.
- Activities Insurance is provided to all participating organizations to cover usual and customary medical expenses associated with an injury sustained while taking part in a Foursquare-sponsored activity. Download the Activities Insurance Claims Kit (PDF, 775 KB).
- Workers’ Compensation Insurance provides statutory benefits in those states where private carriers are permitted. This insurance pays medical care costs and a percentage of lost earnings associated with a bodily injury sustained by an employee of a Foursquare organization during the course and scope of their employment. Please note that this coverage is not available through the Foursquare Insurance Department in the following states: Ohio, North Dakota, Washington and Wyoming.
- Commercial General Liability Insurance pays those sums the organization becomes legally obligated to pay to third parties as damages because of bodily injury, property damage, personal or advertising injury. It is subject to policy terms, conditions and exclusions.
- Crime Insurance is extended to all Foursquare organizations in the United States participating in the Property Insurance Program through the Foursquare Insurance Department. It provides coverage for loss of money and securities due to employee dishonesty, depositors forgery and theft.
- Directors and Officers and Employment Practices Liability Insurance (D&O/EPLI) is extended to all Foursquare organizations in the United States that participate in the insurance program through the Foursquare Insurance Services Department. This insurance provides coverage for wrongful acts.
How do I file an insurance claim?
Filing an insurance claim can be stressful, but we have arranged for claims administrators to help you 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Download the PDF below to find out who to contact and what information you will need to provide when filing a claim under your property, commercial general liability, auto liability, auto physical damage, workers’ compensation, activities or crime insurance.
Where do I download the forms I need?
Right here! Several insurance, liability and audit forms are available below. If you need to file a claim, download the How to File an Insurance Claim (PDF, 164 KB) information. And don’t forget that you can always contact us if you need further assistance.
Proof of Insurance
If an inquiring party wants evidence or to be named additional insured, a certificate of insurance needs to be requested from the Foursquare Insurance Services Department.
If you need any help, we are here for you. Call the Foursquare Insurance Services Department at 888.635.4234, or e-mail us. We are here 8 a.m. – 4 p.m. (PST or PDT), Monday – Thursday, and 8 a.m. – 1 p.m. on Friday