- This event has passed.
Church Council Training + Certification
March 4 @ 11:00 am – 1:00 pm PST
Gather your church council members and join us online on March 4 at 11 a.m. (PST) for Foursquare’s first Church Council Training + Certification. Pastors, leaders and council members are all invited to discover the role, responsibilities and partnership of a Foursquare council member. Participants will be equipped to clearly describe the role of a church council member, recognize the value of Foursquare council members and develop new council practices.
What’s included in the online training?
- Specific clarification and training on the role, value and practices of Foursquare church council members.
- The opportunity to participate in a case study discussion with fellow council members, ministry leaders and pastors.
- Q+A session specifically designed to address church council matters.
Purpose of the training
By the end of this training, all participants will be able to:
- Clearly describe their role on a church council
- Recognize the value they bring to their church and this movement
- Develop good practices for council engagement
Este entrenamiento será en inglés. Para información sobre los entrenamientos para concilios de iglesias en español, comuníquese con el Distrito Hispano Nacional.
The following resources will be discussed during the Church Council Training:
March 4 @ 11:00 am – 1:00 pm
Join us online via Zoom on Saturday, March 4, at 11 a.m. (pst).