Church Council Training + Certification 2024
March 2, 2024 @ 11:00 am – 1:00 pm PST
Save the date to join us online on March 2 at 11 a.m. (PST) for Foursquare’s National Church Council Training + Certification. (Registration is coming soon). Pastors, leaders, and council members are invited to discover the role, responsibilities, and partnership of a Foursquare council member. Participants will be equipped to clearly describe the role of a church council member and learn council practices together in community. This is a vital opportunity for pastors and council members to engage with materials and updated resources, continuing to build on last year’s Council Training. This training is offered to Foursquare churches at no cost.
What’s included in the online training?
- Specific clarification and training on the role, value and practices of Foursquare church council members.
- The opportunity to participate in a case study discussion with fellow council members, ministry leaders and pastors.
- Q+A session specifically designed to address church council matters.
- Attendees should plan to meet and view the webinar together for the best participation experience.
Purpose of the training
By the end of this training, all participants will be able to:
- Clearly describe their role on a church council
- Recognize the value they bring to their church and this movement
- Develop good practices for council engagement
Este entrenamiento será en inglés. Para información sobre los entrenamientos para concilios de iglesias en español, comuníquese con el Distrito Hispano Nacional.