This is the first of six (6) weekend intensives that are part of an 18 month professional development curriculum where you will collaborate with a group of peers. Before your registration is complete you must read and agree to the terms and conditions of the program.
REGISTRATION DEADLINE IS SEPTEMBER 5, 2012
I understand and agree to the following:
- In order to be eligible to enroll in the cohort program I must first attend a Kingdom Realities Seminar.
- In order for support team members to participate in the cohort program, their Sr. Pastor must also be enrolled in the program.
- I must attend all six of the intensives in order to complete the process.
- There is a cost of $89 for individuals or $118 for married couples for each quarter to cover the costs of materials and programming.
- I am responsible for the costs and planning of my own meals, lodging and travel arrangements.
- The cohort program entails some participation and assignments between the dates of the intensives including, but not limited to, listening to cd’s, reading books, participating in conference calls and online discussions.
This article is provided by the Foursquare Pacific Southwest District District website. The district serves Foursquare churches in the Arizona and parts of Southern California, Hawaii, Nevada and Utah area. Read more articles by visiting the Pacific Southwest District website.