The process for earning your Foursquare credentials
Do you feel called to formal ministry within The Foursquare Church? Whether you are called to serve at a local church, as an evangelist or even a missionary, here’s what it takes to get credentialed within The Foursquare Church.
- Contact your local district office and request a license application form and recommendation forms.
- Return your application forms to your district with the current application fee.
- Complete Foursquare polity course through online training and printed materials.
- Receive approval from your district to begin the coaching process; your district will then assign a coach.
- When the coaching process is complete, the district will then assemble a licensing panel and conduct an interview.
- Upon the licensing panel’s recommendation, your district supervisor is responsible for giving final approval for licensure.
In order to be licensed, candidates must receive an appointment to serve at a Foursquare church. Candidates who are serving in non-Foursquare appointments may pursue credentialing through Foursquare Association.
Foursquare District Offices
The Foursquare Church has 11 district offices located throughout the U.S. to serve our local churches. Find your local district office to get your credentialing process started.