State of Foursquare Missions International
Director of Foursquare Missions International (FMI) Jim Scott reported that 2015 was a year of significant advancements in spreading the gospel. Working in partnership with U.S. churches helped achieve greater results than could have been achieved individually.
The following are some of the highlights:
- Almost 2 million people came to Christ through the global Foursquare family.
- Foursquare works were established in five African nations in the heart of the Sahara Desert that are approximately 90 percent Muslim.
- Training and outreach emphases have been successful in several areas that have well-established Foursquare works.
- Strategic global outreach continues among Syrian and Iraqi refugees through FMI, local congregations and Foursquare Disaster Relief.
- FMI and U.S. districts partnered with Europe, Latin America and South Asia to focus on leadership development and church planting.
The Great Commission is still FMI’s focus. Jim stated that FMI must be committed to taking the gospel where it has never been, focusing on the unreached and the least-reached.