Foursquare Missions International 2014 Report
Foursquare Missions International (FMI) Director Jim Scott reported that 2013 was a year of forging successful partnerships among area missionaries, U.S. churches and districts, and FMI personnel.
Many exciting developments were reported throughout the Foursquare family. The following are some of the highlights:
- The Mid-Atlantic District partnered with Dan Lucero to establish a church in Niger.
- The Foursquare Gospel has expanded into Palau, Tuvalu, the Marshall Islands, Grenada and St. Lucia.
- The national churches of Malaysia, Cambodia, Guam and the Philippines have united their efforts to share the gospel in neighboring nations.
- Various people groups in the Golden Triangle came to saving faith Christ; new people groups are being evangelized on a consistent basis.
- The national church of Mexico became a Stage Four work.
- A strategic partnership among Foursquare Foundation, Foursquare Canada and FMI facilitated a new church plant in Montreal, Quebec, that will minister to Tamil residents.
FMI continues to be committed to the Great Commission. Perhaps, this generation will see the return of the King.