Target Two: Grow Healthy, Multiplying Churches
Nothing is more important than the local church, and, at this time, we need a major renovation of our church planting efforts.
Globally, we are seeing major advances in church multiplication. In the U.S., however, we are experiencing a disturbing pattern of decline. We must make addressing this issue a top priority.
We want The Foursquare Church to resemble the early church, and we also want it to return to its own roots as a church planting movement. President Glenn Burris Jr. is contending for a 10 percent annual church growth rate in our districts, and is asking the board to resource these efforts with adequate finances.
- Learn more about church planting with The Foursquare Church.
- Find suggested Leadership Tools on growing a healthy church.
- Find suggested Leadership Tools on planting a healthy church.
- Read recent stories on how Foursquare is supporting and growing healthy, multiplying churches.
- Find recommended resources to learn to better achieve Target Two.