Target Three: Reach Nations
It is no longer accurate to define a nation as a geo-political area; unreached people groups are everywhere, including in the U.S.
With the partnership of other Foursquare national leaders, regional councils and the numerous global networks, The Foursquare Church is looking to plant a sustainable church in the 87 nations that have not yet been reached with the Foursquare Gospel.
We believe that, from one church, an indigenous movement can develop that will reach that nation’s people groups and move beyond national boundaries. We cannot do this alone; we must partner with brothers and sisters around the world, both inside and outside of Foursquare.
A Global Summit was held in 2012 to begin building a strategy to accelerate the spread of the gospel to the ends of the earth.
- Learn more about Foursquare Missions International.
- Find missions resouces.
- Learn about missionaries on the field.
- Read news and stories from Foursquare Missions International.
- See how The Foursquare Church is reaching people and nations to fulfill Target 3.
- Find recommended resources, including prayer guides and downloadable area updates, for Target 3.