Target Five: Resourcing Leaders
Each year the U.S. Foursquare Church spends $9.2 million on administration. That represents around 32 percent of our tithe budget.
The goal of Target Five is that Foursquare Financial Solutions will cover the administrative costs of the central office so that 100 percent of the tithe can be invested in mission. We need more resources at the local church level, more resources at the district and divisional levels, and more resources for global mission.
In addition, we look to resource ministers directly through Foursquare Financial Solutions, which includes such services as loans, insurance, retirement and grants through Foursquare Foundation.
The Foursquare Church also provides suggested resources through the Leadership Tools section on Foursquare.org. Whether you are planting a church, need a website for your church, are looking to become a better leader or want some new worship options for Sunday morning, we have a curated library of resources hand-picked by fellow Foursquare leaders.
- Learn more about Foursquare Financial Solutions.
- Discover helpful Leadership Tools.
- See Church Planting Resources.
- See Church Health Resources.
- See Downloadable Resources.
- Read about the ways The Foursquare Church is working to fulfill the mission of Target Five.
- Find more recommended resources to better achieve Target Five.